How to Book a Party
- Go to the Party Booking Module Page.
- Select Weekday or Weekend to host your party.
- Choose the Main Party Package – Classic, Premium or Exclusive.
- Select add-on thematic activities.
- Choose the date and time slot required, and indicate no. of kids at the party.
- Proceed to review optional items : items in goodie bags, birthday cake and decoration, additional food for kids and adults, liquor corkages etc.)
- Preview your booking.
- Proceed to make online payment to secure the booking.
What’s in a Party Package?
- Reservation fee (non-refundable) :
Includes use of Go-Go Bambini premises, party room and indoor play facility – Playscape. ($388/$688 per booking)and it is part of party fee.
- Party Package fee (refundable with advance notice upon cancelation) :
Covers standard food & beverages for kid’s party, standard Bambini goodie bags (for premium and exclusive packages), party supplies, staff support/party host. (from $188)
- Talent fee (non-refundable) :
For add-on thematic activities, eg. Balloon sculpting, magic show, face painting, craft making etc. (fee varies according to type & no. of activities)
Optional items (additional food, items in goodie bags, cake etc.) and charges for additional guests exceeding standard package.
|Party Package Price Scheme:
Weekday Reservation Fee+ Party Package + Add-Ons (Optional) =Total Party
Weekend Reservation Fee + Party Package + Add-Ons (Optional) =Total Party